Does anyone else get extremely excited when a droid commerical comes on?

Mojo

Reaction score
I love the droid commercials, who ever heads up that marketing campaign deserves a raise! They are awesome

Justbags

Reaction score
I don't get excited cause I always think my phone is goin off when I am not paying attention to where it is...

808droid

Reaction score
I always say "Got mine, Got yours yet" when friends are around. Converted 3 friends from the crackberry storm.

Just lovin my DROID more and more!

iPirate

Reaction score
I was watching the Fiesta bowl and there were at least 5 ATT commercials and 3 Verizon. I'm loving the competition between them, I see lower prices and better service in our future :)

I'm not sure what spiked the "battle" but I hope the Droid had something to do with it!

ness180

Reaction score
I was watching the Fiesta bowl and there were at least 5 ATT commercials and 3 Verizon. I'm loving the competition between them, I see lower prices and better service in our future :)

I'm not sure what spiked the "battle" but I hope the Droid had something to do with it!
It started because of Verizon showing ATT's 3G coverage map compared to Verizon's 3G coverage. They are hilarious.
-----

I love the Droid commercials and whenever I'm with friends while watching the Droid commercials I usually press the "Drrroid" ringtone on my phone a couple of times lol.

darreno1

Reaction score
I think the Verizon commercial where they are watching football and can see through the guy's map is hilarious!

I love all the Droid commercials. Whoever came up with the ideas deserve a raise.

[video=youtube;vQIoZFd-pe4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQIoZFd-pe4[/video]

Last edited:

Kolaz

Reaction score
Haha I love the Droid commercials. Everytime I see one I stop whatever I'm doing to watch it. I went to a hockey gme and the commercial came on during the game. Needless to say, I missed a goal while watching the commercial. I love em. Drrrroid

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Love them....They are staying creative with them....