Does anyone else feel shafted by Moto?

Raw_Intentions

Reaction score
I love any phone I own. It comes down to the owner. My bionic is was rooted within 3 days of owning it. I've soft bricked it 3x and ran at least 4 custom roms on it so far.

I love motorola. All phone manufacturers drop new phones back to back. It's not just motorola. Look at samsung. Samsung galaxy s2 was released with AT&T and a couple weeks later the Skyrocket was announced. Skyrocket is out but the Samsung Galaxy Note is due out soon.

If you are trying to stay neck and neck with technology you will not when that race.

Sent from my DROID Bionic running [P]urity rom

Hshtick

Reaction score
I love my Bionic.

Ridiculously fast, strong/solid data connection, excellent build quality, best call quality I've had, great accessories, and my favorite display of all on the market right now. Best phone I've owned so far.

I totally agree, love my Bionic ... Except the bionic does have a data connect issue. Thankfully for me it has only been a minor annoyance. I really think it's more of a location problem. I live in dallas area and so far this month I've sucked 22gig out of Verizon, not something that would be possible with constant data issues. Is anyone in dallas having major problems?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

TatDroid

Reaction score
Wow, AGAIN we have to do one of these threads?

I'm taking bets - how long before we get calls for a class action lawsuit, pointless bickering, then the mods shut it down? Just like has happened with all the previous ones.

Raw_Intentions

Reaction score
I meant "win that race".

Sent from my DROID BIONIC running [P]urity rom v2.3

dbord

Reaction score
What about starting a forum just for people who HAVE to have the latest,best and newest phone out there? Sometime the whining gets old....

GoBears

Reaction score
I also love my Bionic. Now. Before the leaks, not so much. I just hope Moto gets this OTA final before Christmas. Do I feel shafted? Not yet but if they piss around with this update for 60 more days, then I will feel majorly shafted. This OTA should be priority. I still don't see the Razr as a better phone, only different. Besides, I really dig the name "Bionic"!

GoBears

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
There is another forum member (just read it) here who was checking out the Razr and it bricked. The "tech" guy there couldnt get it to hard reset no matter what he tried. Battery pull option FTW.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is another forum member (just read it) here who was checking out the Razr and it bricked. The "tech" guy there couldnt get it to hard reset no matter what he tried. Battery pull option FTW.

Where is this post?

GoBears

Reaction score

Agreed.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey

That's funny. There's a video in off topic where they unboxed a razr and the screen had a green tint. I hope for the razr fans those problems wont be wide spread.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

marleyinoc

Reaction score
My answer may have been different a few days or weeks ago ... not sure ... but it is now a solid NO!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC rooted and running Th3ory's Purity Rom using DroidForums

briguy503

Reaction score
Bugs yes, but at least we did not buy the DROID CHARGE. The BIONIC is a beast now that I updated with the leak.