Does anyone actually like this phone besides me?

wldfyr7

Reaction score
I love it, especially coming from a storm 2.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
Loving it here. This thing is BADASS. I honestly dont understand all the hate. Sure it has bugs, but what Android device doesnt?

This is easily the fastest and beefiest Android device Ive ever used.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Also love mine. Coming from a Droid Eris for 1.5 years and an X2 for 3 months. The Eris was my first REAL smartphone (Samsung Rogue didn't count.) so I was kind of oblivious to what should/shouldn't be an issue. But I learned. And with the X2...I found alllll kinds of issues. Not even nit picky ones either. Actual problems that Verizon/Moto denied they had heard of, even though countless people had called in to complain. Had 3 X2s, each with the same issues, some worse than others. I just knew I couldn't handle it for another 2 years. I am completely satisfied with my Bionic.

There is the very, very, super occasional stutter when flipping through screens. There's also the occasional 1-2 second pause after unlocking before everything appears on your screen. But since this doesn't always happen, and it's still faster than ALWAYS unlocking my Eris, I can easily overlook it. Otherwise I've had no problems, my battery life is great, and I have a 4.3in dual-core 4g phone with 1gb RAM. Could not ask for more right now.

I'll probably still keep up with new release phones just cause I love technology, BUT I'LL BE DOING IT ON MY BIONIC LOLOLOLOL

Droidram56

Reaction score
I upgraded from an OG Droid last week. I'm very pleased with the Bionic. Very fast. Better interface. The native calendar and texting apps are not very robust, but that's what third party apps are for. The Bionic is a keeper.

magdream

Reaction score
Are any of you having the audio issues - whine, pops, etc..., mentioned in the other threads?

akhi216

Reaction score
I like it and I don't even own it. I have what my fellow Droid 3 owners call "Bionic Envy."

The only reason I bought the D3 is because the Bionic wasn't out yet and I found a deal that I simply could not pass up; $0.00 with free shipping from LetTalk.com.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Are any of you having the audio issues - whine, pops, etc..., mentioned in the other threads?

Nope, my netflix runs perfectly and I hear nothing you wouldn't hear on other mp3 players when a song is quiet.

lisalisa13

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with my Bionic after I changed the wifi to sleep when screen does I love this phone, fast, great reception.

How do you do that?