Does anybody walk around without a case?

jsandersp

Reaction score
I installed IS on my Droid X. Yes, it was a total pain and took a long time but after a whole month (almost) all the pieces are still on with just a couple corners starting to come loose. I was lucky to have come away with no bubbles also. I think in the future, I would just get the screen protector even though the gorilla glass is supposed to be wicked durable. IS has been providing me with some peace of mind and does work better than I had originally thought it would. That stuff stays on really well. Also, the parts that are showing a little pealing are because I didn't align them well enough (a little over-hang).

I've never really been a case man, personally. I always found phones are going to get scratched up no matter what you do but, in the end, they always seem to be more durable than you would have thought. With that said, I would hate to see my DX scratched!

I'd like to hear more about this Otterbox. I just checked the website and their products look pretty sweet. I am a fan of the DX's slim profile. How would this be affected?

Badfish, what is keeping you from having your case on all the time. Is it bulky? I'd love to hear some feed back about this product as it looks like the best case I've ever seen. It's not out yet for the DX but I got it in my sights unless I hear some credible negativity.

Hunty5652

Reaction score
Yeah i Dont like cases i got one but i have an invisible shield(zagg) and it hurt the edges.
heres a video of why i dont use cases.
[video=youtube;wHTxNQoxrag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHTxNQoxrag]YouTube - Case review on motrola droid[/video]