Does anybody know?

abe7333

Reaction score
Is there a way I can download movies on my droid x without rooting it?

Sent from my DROIDX

timrock

Reaction score
Yes. I do it all the time. Just click on the download link. Helps if you have an account like mega upload or hotfile.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

timrock

Reaction score
why dont you just download them through your computer dude. Internet should be much faster than 3G.

i use both. if im not near my pc, i just download it thru the phone. put that unlimited data plan to use before they take it from me.

OP
abe7333

abe7333

Reaction score
why dont you just download them through your computer dude. Internet should be much faster than 3G.

i use both. if im not near my pc, i just download it thru the phone. put that unlimited data plan to use before they take it from me.

They can't take out from you. You will grandfather it. Until 4g comes out. Or lte. So you got two years. Same here in one month I used 8 gigs of data and that's just browsing and podcasts.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
abe7333

abe7333

Reaction score
Yes. I do it all the time. Just click on the download link. Helps if you have an account like mega upload or hotfile.

Like a website where I don't need a account. Just click and it downloads

Sent from my DROIDX

Technoman

Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX

abe, if you are asking someone to provide you a link so you can pirate movies, that is against the forum rules. I would not suggest that you do this here.

timrock

Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX

Sent from my DROIDX

abe, if you are asking someone to provide you a link so you can pirate movies, that is against the forum rules. I would not suggest that you do this here.

exactly. i thought you had a site in mind already.

timrock

Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX

also, if you dont have a download account, your download will crawl, doesnt matter if you are conntected to wifi.

OP
abe7333

abe7333

Reaction score
A good way I figured out was having real player and then going to iphonemoviez.net and iphonetv shows.net. A pretty good website to downland movies and shows.

Sent from my DROIDX