Does anybody have an update about overclocking?

Icfatpeople

Reaction score
I really am excited to overclock

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
I

Icfatpeople

Reaction score
Ya I know. I was asking if there is any update. Like if something is in the works to get the bootloader unlocked.

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Nope, I Haven't Seen Anything. Place An Email To P3Droid And Maybe He Could Shed Alil Light But It Could Come Back, Gotta Wait For The Bootloader To Just Get Unlocked.

OP
I

Icfatpeople

Reaction score
Cool thanks mike.. Your the only one who understood the question! I think they confused update with input

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Cool thanks mike.. Your the only one who understood the question! I think they confused update with input

No Problem Dude But I Will Definitely Post Something Here Or Starting A New Thread If Someone Doesn't Beat Me To It If It Starts To Happen. You'll Be Kept In The Loop.

Thanks

MistaWolfe

Reaction score
Not trying to be a jerk Mikey, but you don't need an unlocked bootloader to achieve overclock. Look at the Droid X...

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Not trying to be a jerk Mikey, but you don't need an unlocked bootloader to achieve overclock. Look at the Droid X...

I Agree With You, I'm Just Sayin It's Gonna Be Easier For A Dev. Cuz We Already Know How Much Trouble The First X Was This One Is Probably Worse Knowing Moto. We'll See What Happens, I'm Not Holding My Breath. Sorry I Couldn't Change The Font Size Yet I'm On My Phone.

Last edited: