Does anybody actually like their Droid X?

tensor967

Reaction score
Absolutely love my X and the droids family itself, BB is total crap I came from that family as well and well frankly NOTHING compares to android.

sexydroid360

Reaction score
Hey I have the bb storm and really want to get the dx but dont no if the dx has all the same probs bb has like the slow web and pages not working

I had the Storm for nearly 2 years. 2 hateful, miserable, nightmarish years. No offense to those who love their Storms, but that phone is an absolute p.o.s.

None -- NONE -- of the issues you listed above are present in the Droid X. The DX browser is lightyears better than the browser on the Storm. dancedroid Why don't you go into a Verizon Wireless store and play with one for a while? There's no better way to see how fast, responsive, and well designed it is, especially compared to the Storm!

Wow had time to really play with the dx and its crazy fast only thing i could not try out the web to see how fast it was. Also to see if the sites i use all the time would work on the DX or not. Thats a really big on for me because i played with the iphone web to and it loaded all the site with no prob and it was really easy to do what i needed. Like up load pics from my phone rite to the site all my profile info and vids it was great. So i guess that will be the true test for me when it comes to the droid. Also does anybody no if you can view webcams from the DX or shoot live video to websites for other people to view.