does any one wana tell me what is wroung here

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by bmx24, Jan 17, 2011.

1. bmx24

bmx24 New Member

ok so i have a gb rom on my og droid and i saw liberty for the d2 so i looked at it and it looked to be like it should be one of the easyst theme ports i have ever done but WRONG!!! because the 3g,wifi and signal icons will not change to yellow EVER i have tripple cheaked to make shure the pngs are swapped out for the yellow ones but no matter what there still green so if any one wants to take a look at this and tell me whats up?

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
  2. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

What you need to do is also grab the SystemUI.apk from the rom. That's what controls most of the status bar icons for Gingerbread. A little different set up than the past few OS revisions.
  3. bmx24

bmx24 New Member

thank you u have know idea how much this was *****ing me off that would tell me alot cus i had no idea where it was getting the green icons from lol
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
  4. es0tericcha0s

Been there, done that already. LoL I was quite confused the first time I tried it.
  5. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Hey cha0s, I have that part figured out with the systemui.apk but 2 issues I have on UD3.0 with my theme port..... The statusbar_header where the power control settings are in the pulldown won't change nor will the pulldown itself.. I've renamed them to all different ways with and without the .9 in it and tried in framework and systemui but nothing changes... the other issue is data goes in and out a lot so I can't open market or browser without it saying "can't connect to server".. not sure if this is related to my theme or just an issue itself in the rom...
  6. es0tericcha0s

The thing with the pull down screen has to do with services.jar i believe. The last 2 OS revisions had the same issues. Hopefully Xeudoxus will create a fix for us again. As far as the 3G goes, does it happen after a call? That's been happening with any Gingerbread rom...