does any one have the 2.2 update/not rooted

roach

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with verizion,I asked when the 2.2 update will be releasd, he said no one has the update yet.
I said there were people claiming to have it and that it was being released in different parts of the country.
He said there's 5-6 people in verizion that work in his department and none of them have it.
My question is why people on this site claim to have the true non-rooted update.Is there an update yet.

dbutters

Reaction score
No one has the official update. Anyone with 2.2 on a Dx is running an unofficial leaked version. The release date is supposed to be later this month.

wdprice3

Reaction score
as far as I know, no one with a DX has a final and official 2.2 release... yet.

what they have is a leaked version.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah when they leaked it they have a rooted and nonrooted version but again it is not the official.

Power

Reaction score
I'm using the leaked version.
Great ok,I just wanted to no because I wasn't sure,I'm just tired of hearing guys at work bragging about there sprint evo 4G and how great it is.

FYI... the EVO DOES have 2.2 now. They got it about 2 weeks ago. Guy at work has the EVO and I've the DX. Although it messed up streaming audio on his phone so kind of glad we are waiting for a less-buggy version I hope.

richken1598

Reaction score
What will be the difference between the rooted version 2.2 and the offical version.