Document editor

Reaction score
What document editor do you like on Samsung? I don't like Google Docs because you can't edit if you are not connected to data services and it doesn't auto truncate text on zoom.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I grabbed Documents To Go premium when it was on Amazon app of the day. Like leeshor said though, there are plenty of good free office apps.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I got Docs2Go the same way you did, but it seems to me they are falling behind some of the "free" compeition.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I got Docs2Go the same way you did, but it seems to me they are falling behind some of the "free" compeition.
Yeah they used to have some real quality apps for free, but now they're all just games.

OP
curious_george
Reaction score
Yeah they used to have some real quality apps for free, but now they're all just games.

Thanks for the suggestions. I don't mind paying for an app. The features which matter to me are:
- Ability to edit document when there is no data connection - e.g. in the subway
- Text auto truncates when you zoom
- Ability to sync over the internet (USB sync would not be as convenient).

Does Docs2Go have these capabilities or would you recommend other apps?

Thanks

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Kingsoft can do all of that. I think your second bullet was referring to text reflow? Dropbox will allow you to save it locally and send it back after edit as will most of the other cloud storage apps.