Dockbars

n0m0n

Reaction score
Hello,
I downloaded PandaHome and was wondering if anyone know if there was a way to make it easier to set height width values?

I wanted to set the top right, center right tabs to 300, (both) but its impossible to set the values to an exactly #.
Very frustrating.

Maybe I don't have a steady enough hand but I stop at 300 and its 314, 297, and so on.,
Since they are located on the same side and when each is open I would like to have then look exact , nice and neat..
Please advise
Thanks
JW

markmicallef

Reaction score
I have used it in the past and know what you mean. They should allow you to enter a numeric value instead of the sliders.
Until they do that I'm i afraid not. Keep working at it you'll eventually get it.

liquidzoo

Reaction score
It's been a while since I used PandaHome, but I think you can use the d-pad buttons on the physical keyboard to set the slider.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I used PandaHome, but I think you can use the d-pad buttons on the physical keyboard to set the slider.

Yep, just open the physical keyboard and use the d pad to navigate to the slider, then you can use the d pad to set the slider value.