1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dock Unlock?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by ShadesOfGrey, Mar 18, 2013.

1. ShadesOfGrey

ShadesOfGrey New Member

Hi guys,

When I put my Razr Maxx into the home dock, it goes right to the mode I chose (Alarm clock.)

When I put the phone in the car dock however - it sits there LOCKED until I swipe to unlock. Is there a way to change this? (I am rooted if need be.)

I also do not have any pin or other locks on the phone at all. Just the swipe to open.

Thanks,

Shades
  2. Abby Normal

Abby Normal Member

When I doc my RAZR it goes right into charging mode and screen goes black....

I have to select dock mode right after plugging it into the dock or it defaults to charging mode....

Is there a way I can make it default into dock office mode ?

I know it did this when I went into ICS but after a day or so it defaulted into office dock.....
Search tags for this page

dock droid unluck

droid razr maxx dock home

how to unlock droid razr with dock

unlock dock on home screen s3

use dock to unlock droid razr