1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dock - overwhelming mikradle fever!

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, Mar 31, 2010.

1. cuskit

cuskit New Member

MIKRADLE had the biggest 3 day weekend sales total to date - I'm still reeling in paperwork from the amount of sales generated this past weekend, boosted largely by our Black Weekend Blowout! All orders from Fri-Sat-Sun will have been shipped out by today - and because of the huge volume I had to break the shipments into three separate pickups (we use a courier service for transport to the Post Office).

I want to take this moment to thank all who ordered both over the weekend and through today, which is also setting precedents for sales! Seems like everyones got MIKRADLE FEVER! :) mikey
  2. Erron

Erron Developer Developer

Glad to see its going well. Im pretty sure I remember in early droid days you coming up with this idea when we complained about not being able to use the stock dock with a case.

Congrats on the sales!
  3. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Erron, Thanks! Doesn't that seem like years ago? ;) My first MIKRADLE was sold in early December, a mere 3-4 months ago (to theecigarman, here on the forums). I'm thinking that the delay with the 2.1 release made ownership of the Droid seem like we've had them for years! :icon_ banana: mike :)
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  4. theecigarman

theecigarman New Member

Mike,
    Congratulations! That is awesome!! It's nice to see a small business explode with production demand. The little guy is winning!
    BTW, have I mentioned that I love my MIKRADLE!
    ;)
  5. bOOm_cORNEr_sHOt

bOOm_cORNEr_sHOt New Member

When is your next sale? I tend to go to active topics so I missed the details of this weekend special.
  6. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Cousin mikey? you didnt pay the Tigger-fee by now :D :D :D you know the way it works? You pay the tigger fee, i let you sell stuff here !!!

:D :D

(just kidding)