1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dock Discount - Forum Members Entitled to MIKRADLE Discount Pricing

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, Apr 7, 2010.

1. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Droidforums.net Registered Member Discount Price (FREE SHIPPING)

CLASSIC
    Series: $36.99 (Only works for Motorola Droid I & II - Includes magnet)
    EVOLUTION Standard Series: $37.99 (No magnet - all phones except Motorola Droids)
    EVOLUTION Magnet Series: $39.99 (All Motorola Droids - I & II)
    EVOLUTION X
    Series:
    $45.99 (Motorola Droid X Series - includes magnet )
    Add $4.00 to all Series to include the optional extra long 6' MicroUSB Cable

Choose your color (click on photo for enlarged view)
    (Left to Right) Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, Walnut, Black or White)
    GroupLineupView.jpg

See my albums for more detailed photos.

For members who wish to purchase a MIKRADLE, all they need to do is to follow these four steps:

1. Make the appropriate PayPal payment to my account e-mail name: lubrich@optonline.net (Do not go through eBay)
    2. With your payment, tell me your choice of color (Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, Walnut or Black or White)
    3. Supply me with a valid shipping address
    4. Include your droidforums user name!

I am happy to discount members here - it's my pleasure to award loyal forum members in this fashion. For about five months now, I myself have participated daily here on droidforums, and I cannot express in words sufficient to explain what a pleasure it is to interact with so many wonderful people. I'm speaking not only of the members, but also the staff here - including the Administrators, Moderators, Beta, News and Rescue Squad members and all the others who do so much more to make this place the best forum on the internet! Thank you droidforums.net! :) mikey
    GroupBestView.jpg

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    A Sampling of Some of the Hundreds of Compliments Received:

* If you own a Droid with a cover, you need this! Excellent Furniture Quality! A+++

* Pleasure to deal with. Product is flawless. Recommend to Everyone. Thank You.

* Awesome product, it looks great! Thanks!

* Great transaction! Super product! Thank you so much! Very pleasant to deal with!

* Mike, your Mikradle is top notch!!! Your customer service is even better!!! :eek:)

* Such a nice alternative to the OEM!!!!

* Excellent product and great seller! Will buy from him again!

* Another beautiful Mikradle! Mike is the absolute best!

* Excellent product & quick to ship! If you need a beautiful cradle, this is it!

* This is such a well designed product, and a top notch seller! Thank you!

* Unique, pretty, works with my case. Better than Moto dock. Great communications. Thanx!

* Great product at cheap price!. Mike is 1 in a million - with a top notch customer service!

* Happy repeat customer - HIGH QUALITY DOCK & THE BEST, HONEST SERVICE! Awesome!!

* Awesome phone dock, packaging was superb, and sellers contact was excellent!

* Cool item, looks good on my desk!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  2. cuskit

cuskit New Member

FREE DOCK - Members Monthly Drawing for a FREE MIKRADLE!

MIKRADLE will be holding monthly drawings for any registered droidforums.net members who have placed comments (good or bad - we take all comments seriously) here in this thread. This drawing is for any MIKRADLE OWNER, whether they have either ordered or already received a MIKRADLE.

The monthly drawing will take place the last day of each month, with the winner's user name posted here.

The prize will be a FREE Classic MIKRADLE, the color will be randomly selected and shipped by the third day following the drawing.
  3. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Hey Cuskit - check your PM's. :)
  4. Tekniqs

Tekniqs New Member

wells, i decided to register to this forum just to be able to order one of these in the future.

i already have the motorola dock but with my case coming in soon, i'ma need a new (and better) dock.

i don't expect the discount since i'm new...but imo, these things seem to be worth more than $30 already
  5. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Well then, I'd be happy to accept whatever amount over the $30 you might wish to offer! :)

Seriously - I appreciate you joining up for this reason. And of course, the discounted price is all you pay, though I am flattered and graciously accept that compliment!

You will find that registering here gathers a lot more valuable assets than just getting my discounted price - these forums are just as much or more an important tool for you learning tons of tips, information on your phone and the associated apps for it, the quirks and pluses of using the phone as well as developing a strong group of friends here on droidforums.net! It's a great place to spend time each day (or week) and you will never lack for any answers you may have - somewhere in this membership - somebody has "been there done that" before you! And a more congenial group of guys and girls just doesn't exist on any other forum out there!

Thanks again for your interest! :) mike
  6. naccout

naccout New Member

I know it's kind of stupid to ask but do you think you could offer some insight for what types of things this cradle can be used for?

I've never owned a cradle, pardon my ignorance.
  7. CatsTide

CatsTide New Member

just holds your phone...like for a bedside clock. some use them for desks too.

cuskit...i keep seeing "classic"mycradle....is there another model ?
  8. cuskit

cuskit New Member

What is MIKRADLE used for?

Not a stupid question at all! Perhaps the following can enlighten you further than CatsTide summary.

WHAT IS MIKRADLE
    A beautiful, hand crafted work of art, MIKRADLE is an heirloom quality stand, designed with the sophisticated Smartphone owner in mind. Filling a void in the limited variety of offerings for dock platforms, we have engineered an attractive and solid resting station to securely display most Smartphones and Apple iPods. Its smooth lines, softened edges and rich colors proudly proclaim it a formidable and pleasing exception to the droves of cheap black plastic stands presently available. Because Smartphones are so fragile and given the potential for damage, owners are at a loss exactly what to do with them when not on the move. We have now given you the option of placing your Smartphone in a solid cradle that displays your screen properly and safely. Be it placed on your night stand, desk, coffee table, bath vanity or kitchen counter, MIKRADLE is the answer for those looking for distinctive taste coupled with the warmth of subtle wood tones or solid colors - hand rubbed and lacquered to blend with any decor, style or design.

WHY USE
    MIKRADLE
    Don’t live in a world of untidy chaos, wherein your Smartphone is tossed and lying in harms way somewhere around you, or carelessly thrown in some obscure location! You now have a hands free option to have your touchscreen in sharp view whenever a call comes in, or when you need to glance over and see the time, weather, or checking your e-mail in-box. Why have it hidden in a purse or stuck in your clothing pockets, or inconveniently strapped to a belt holster? Or perhaps hidden under a pile of papers on your desk?
    MIKRADLE ensures that your Smartphone will always be exactly where you need it most - highly visible and within easy reach of your hand. Yet its timeless beauty will not detract from your tasteful room settings. Many users wisely purchase a few, so that there is always one handy, positioned just where you need it most - at home or office. Place one on your patio table, leave one on a bookcase, or on a nearby table when settled down watching tv, or at night - lying in bed - secure in the knowledge that while you sleep your Smartphone is always accessible and safely presented nearby. Let MIKRADLE provide you with the security and ease of mind knowing no damage will incur while you toil away at your job, as it sits securely and comfortably within reach, the touchscreen always perfectly tilted for easy viewing. Enhance your executive status at work when others see your wonderful selection of choice buying MIKRADLE as it resides in perfect harmony on your desk for all to see. Surfing your browser, using your speakerphone or playing a game? With your Droid placed solidly on MIKRADLE, you'll find all fingers free to navigate your way around the screen or perform other productive tasks. It also makes a perfect gift choice for loved ones, relatives, coworkers or friends.

FEATURES OF MIKRADLE
    MIKRADLE has been engineered to display your Smartphone (automatically turning on the Multimedia Mode for the Motorola Droid) and/or used as a charging cradle. It requires the use of a MicroUSB Cable - the original cable that came with your phone. We also will supply a 6' cable with each order for an additional fee - see "Payment" below. A well thought out design includes fashionable utility cutouts for ease of all cable routing. Cables are easily installed or removed as necessary to either charge your battery, connect to your computer or utilize an audio cable (not included) for external speakers or earphones. When used with a Motorola Droid or Milestone, an audio hole has been accurately positioned for the its built-in speaker - allowing for full booming sound, unlike other stands that muffle the sound as the speaker gets blocked.. A magnet has been strategically installed to guarantee that when placing a Motorola Droid in MIKRADLE, it will automatically switch to the multimedia mode - no messing with tabs, buttons or software screens. The magnet takes advantage of a built-in Motorola design to ensure that your Droid switches to the multimedia mode seamlessly and effortlessly. And when lifted off MIKRADLE, your Droid will switch back to normal mode - automatically with no additional steps needed.

SELECTING
    MIKRADLE
    MIKRADLE is available in 5 different colors - black, mahogany, walnut, oak and cherry - to enhance the decor of any room. Each MIKRADLE has been hand rubbed to enhance its rich natural colors. A very hard and enduring catalyzed lacquer finish with multi-coats is used to ensure its long lasting beauty will resist scratching, nicks and abrasions. Virtually no maintenance is required to maintain this beautiful finish. Should you wish to have a custom color made for personalized use, please contact us, and for an additional, pre-notified fee, we can fulfill your wishes. Be aware that up to a five day lead time may be needed for custom orders.

Our Current Colors are (left to right):
    Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, Walnut and Black.
    [​IMG]

COVERS AND
    MIKRADLE
    Covers, skins and sleeves on your Smartphone
    are usually not an issue when placed on MIKRADLE, and their removal is usually not necessary. Most covers are easily accommodated due to the unique design of MIKRADLE, however, we cannot guarantee that every Smartphone cover on the market will fit. Look closely at the photos to determine if your particular cover will work, or contact us with questions should you be concerned.

The magnet installed on
    MIKRADLE as well as the audio hole pictured were designed specifically for the Motorola Droid. When ordering - please tell us your Smartphone Brand so that the MIKRADLE you order does/does not have these two features if for other than the Motorola Droid.