Dock bar disappears every now and then.

iamkimosabi

Reaction score
my dock bar disappears and the only way to get it back is to add a launcher action in the desktop. I don't know why it disappears from time to time but it does. Anyone else have this problem?

Im running 0.7 lgb

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

GTX1

Reaction score
It's ADW Launcher, there's a certain swipe/gesture you do and it makes it disappear. Actually it's the reason I hate ADW Launcher.

brianlucas

Reaction score
Default is to swipe up in the dockbar area to hide it and swipe down in the dockbar area to bring it back. Seems counterintuitive to me but that's what it is.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

cowboydroid

Reaction score
It's ADW Launcher, there's a certain swipe/gesture you do and it makes it disappear. Actually it's the reason I hate ADW Launcher.

You know you can turn it off, right? Seems like a strange thing to hate it for, over a simple setting that you can control.

Now, if you hated it for the constant screen redraws on GB, then I could understand.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm all launcher pro. No issues ever

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7-Droid addict

GTX1

Reaction score

You know you can turn it off, right? Seems like a strange thing to hate it for, over a simple setting that you can control.

Now, if you hated it for the constant screen redraws on GB, then I could understand.

You're answer to a bug is like every other answer to every other bug in Liberty. I know it's an option, notice how I said theres a certain gesture you do to complete this task? How do you think I know it was a gesture? Cause I turned it off, and it kept persisting. Want to know my fix?

Zeam Launcher. Way better fix then the typical Liberty fix, which is "Just keep fiddling with it, it'll work cause it's Liberty."