Doc Dre's Beats?

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Anyone who's done even a little research into Android + Beats headphones knows that Controltalk doesn't really work. But now that Beats Audio and Sense 3+ have been ported to the Thunderbolt, well does Controltalk work on anyone's Monster headphones now? Actually, does anyone know to what degree Controltalk works on a Thunderbolt running, say, Cyanogen 7.1?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Don't have a tbolt but it works on my evo 3d I bought a pair of the beats studio right before Christmas and have been able to answer and end phone calls and what not with the mic in the wire but I don't actually use it I use the red wire with nothing on it

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

Kboss375

Reaction score
I just got a pair of and it seems to work on and off. I use them at the gym so sometimes the answer button gets clicked and it will take me to headset mode. If i try to use them for a call the person can usually not hear me. Volume doesn't work either.
Also i seem to have a problem with my TB headphone jack, it seems to be very sensitive about where the port is, sometimes i have to spin the jack around for it to play out of both speakers.