1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Doc Dre's Beats?

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by jimmyco2008, Dec 10, 2011.

1. jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008 New Member

Anyone who's done even a little research into Android + Beats headphones knows that Controltalk doesn't really work. But now that Beats Audio and Sense 3+ have been ported to the Thunderbolt, well does Controltalk work on anyone's Monster headphones now? Actually, does anyone know to what degree Controltalk works on a Thunderbolt running, say, Cyanogen 7.1?
  2. runway500

runway500 New Member

It doesn't work on cm7

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  3. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Don't have a tbolt but it works on my evo 3d I bought a pair of the beats studio right before Christmas and have been able to answer and end phone calls and what not with the mic in the wire but I don't actually use it I use the red wire with nothing on it

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz
  4. Kboss375

Kboss375 New Member

I just got a pair of and it seems to work on and off. I use them at the gym so sometimes the answer button gets clicked and it will take me to headset mode. If i try to use them for a call the person can usually not hear me. Volume doesn't work either.
    Also i seem to have a problem with my TB headphone jack, it seems to be very sensitive about where the port is, sometimes i have to spin the jack around for it to play out of both speakers.
Search tags for this page
android controltalk

beats controltalk android

beats controltalk on adroid
can beats pro controltalk work for the samsung galaxy s3
controltalk for droid bionic
do monster beats pro have control talk for android
does beats by dre work with samsung galaxy s3
droid bionic and controltalk
how to work controltalk on beats
make ibeats by dre work with android?
which beats talk with android?