Do you wrap your tool (Droid), and if so, how?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have at it folks!

Remember this is about the Droid and the Droid only. No euphemisms to see here.

Last edited:

jordan131

Reaction score
I voted naked, but I do use a case when doing rough/dirty work (chainsaw, up on a roof etc). I found this great case at best buy - the Lowepro DMC-Z memory card wallet. It is a very small padded case that zips up completely, offering great protection. I just cut out the middle divider since it wasn't needed.

BrooklynDROID

Reaction score
I'm running the Verizon Shell/Holster combo w. a BestSkinsEver screen protector. I visit construction sites often, so i think this combo will provide good protection

captclueless

Reaction score
I have the motorola shell/holster combo and the screen protector, and the insurance.

bbcrackman

Reaction score
Naked here, never been much of a case type. Bought the body glove but just way too bulky and really didnt like the way it attached to the device.

ThisIsMyName

Reaction score
I currently just have my Droid in my pocket, but have a hard case, ZAGG invisible shield and Golla holster on the way.

The case seems to be the same kind of case I purchased for my Motorola Razr back in the day and it worked very well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

TIMN,
paranoid about his droid.

pigpen

Reaction score
Bodyglove without the belt clip/ with a screen protector ... too many hazards at work.

fireman27c

Reaction score
Using a Hard Case/Holster verizon combo with the screen pro and insurance. The clip is kinda weak on the combo though...