Do you want a 4.5in Phone?

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I have held a Samsung Infuse (only 4.5 phone that I know of) and I really want the 4.5 screen and it looks incredible. My GF complained that it was way too big though. I really want a 4.5 phone. Do you?

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I would only get a 4.5 inch screen on a phone if it has on-screen buttons like the Prime is said to have.

OP
AdamPA1006

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Sorry, Poll is now added, didnt realize it was seperate

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
If a phone gets any bigger than the Bionic, I won't buy it. Even the Bionic looks rather large. Now if they start increasing the screen size, while keeping the phone the same size, sure I'll take a 4.5'', why not.

OP
AdamPA1006

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
If a phone gets any bigger than the Bionic, I won't buy it. Even the Bionic looks rather large. Now if they start increasing the screen size, while keeping the phone the same size, sure I'll take a 4.5'', why not.

Thats why I am asking if you have held the Infuse. It is also very thin. I wish Verizon had something like it

cobjones

Reaction score
Thats why I am asking if you have held the Infuse. It is also very thin. I wish Verizon had something like it

I've held it, and the t bolt feels better in hand.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
I don't want a large phone that is uncomfortable to hold or to keep in my pocket. If it adds extra weight, I don't want it either.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not talking about thin/thick, I'm talking about getting wider/taller. There's going to be a point when I can't fit a phone in my pocket and that's gone too far. The Bionic may even be that point, but we'll see. When they can develop a phone with similar size as the DX2/SGSII with a 4.5 screen, then sure.

OP
AdamPA1006

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I'm not talking about thin/thick, I'm talking about getting wider/taller. There's going to be a point when I can't fit a phone in my pocket and that's gone too far. The Bionic may even be that point, but we'll see. When they can develop a phone with similar size as the DX2/SGSII with a 4.5 screen, then sure.

Haha ya, when are baggy cargo pants coming back in style lol?

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I havnt held the infuse, but I've seen it. A friend of mine had one.

4.5 is too big for a phone. Even 4.3 is a little big IMO. And the phone is kinda ugly to be honest. I know there's a market for it but I wouldnt want one if I had a choice.

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I thought the Droid Charge may be big enough, but I think a 4.5" would be nice. I can see where it may be too big for some, but I would have no problem with it. Once upon a time I thought the OG Droid was adequate, however the Charge is considerably larger and considerably lighter even with the dual cover. I'd also tolerate a heavier device if it means a great battery life.