Do you use Google Talk on your droid?

lordegregious

Reaction score
I use it with everyone I know with a droid so I can get by on a 250 text plan. I'm ready for all my friends to get smartphones so texting plans can just go away.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The lack of ability to see when someone is typing a message makes it useless for me...especially for long periods of time.

If they are typing you a message you will know it when you get it... you can't see this on a txt message... unless your talking about using MSN on your pc... but this is a phone forum and not a pc one... so I'm assuming your talking about an app that does show you who is typing a message on your phone... if so I would like to know what it is.

I am fully aware of the difference between a chat and a text. It is google chat (or talk) not google text.

Blackberry chat allows you to see when someone is typing a message, which, at last check, was a phone also, not a PC.
I will go out on a limb here and say you are still using a Blackberry. If I'm wrong, then why does it matter if BBM lets you know if someone is typing since you're using an Android phone.