Do You Think Verizon/Moto Will Send Me A BRAND NEW Replacement?

outkastragtop

Reaction score
Ok, so i bought my phone on launch so I am obviously past the 30 day mark and I bought the phone retail.

ISSUES: Reboots on its own, hardkeys are WAY depressed compares to other peoples X's, mine don't even making a clicking sound whatsoever and half the time it leads me to press the wrong button. It freezes and the keyboard stays displayed even after I have navigated away from the app that uses. In sum, my phone is buggy and the hardware is defective.

What do you guys think?

dieselpowered

Reaction score
I think you are getting a factory / like new replacement.

If they do not have any, they MAY send you a new phone, however, I would not count on it.

OP
O

outkastragtop

Reaction score
Well if they don't give me a brand new one is that not ridiculous? I paid $600 for this thig and it should work properly and to not replace it with a brand new one is total BS.

That said, Im getting on the horn with Verizon right now. Wish me luck.

AMelis

Reaction score
No. I would rather get a refurbished one than a new one any day. Refurbished have been checked much closer than a new one. Really.

We are just hung up that new is better.

OP
O

outkastragtop

Reaction score
So I'm getting a certified like new replacement, which is fine by me considering they said if i don't think its in pristine condition i can get a diff one PLUS my current X already has a chip on its face. This one wont be chipped and will have hardkeys that actually work so it will be in better condition than mine anyway.

Anyone get a certified like new before? How are they? Do they looked used?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I have a certified like new. My previous one kept rebooting on me. This one is better than the one that came fresh out of the box. There aren't any scratches on the screen or case, everything is pristine as if it was brand new. And the best thing is it works!

Trust me you're stressing over nothing. If you get it and don't like it, call them back and get another one.

OP
O

outkastragtop

Reaction score
Thanks i agree. Like i said mine already has a nice chip on it and the keys aren't right so it will prob be better than what i have anyway. Hopefully ill get by monday.