Do You Like The New Look Of BEAUTIFUL WIDGETS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah Smaller Home looks dumb in landscape. Unfortunately lots of apps get screwy in landscape. I know that Weather Widget looks a little odd sometimes and my "Digital Clock Widget" cuts off the date below the time when in landscape.

Not sure why they all have problems with this.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here' another one. This is a better look at it

Is that a Direct TV app? I cant seem to find it in the market...

That's because it's not in the market yet!

I can't really say anyhting else about it. expet it's not to watch TV on your Droid. You can put it down as coming soon though :)

Tama-Chan

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am working with HTC so we are both happy, once we agree on a version, Beautiful Widgets will be back on the market

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am working with HTC so we are both happy, once we agree on a version, Beautiful Widgets will be back on the market
Welcome back! Glad to hear we'll see Beautiful again. :icon_ banana:

authority11

Reaction score
Hello all,

Can you go into any specifics regarding what they (HTC) thought were insufficient changes with the new update?

Daytona

Reaction score
i like both the old and new versions. like the smaller home better on the new version. but i really liked the weather animations and graphics better on the old version...

zerodamage

Reaction score
Depending on the changes and how they look, I may stick with the 2.53 version. I hope the look and style is pretty much the same with the small home widget.

Aluminum21

Reaction score
I didn't like the new look, plus it too long for it to come back, so I just got the Weather Widget Donate and I'm loving it

I don't know why I waited so long to get it

zerodamage

Reaction score
I didn't like the new look, plus it too long for it to come back, so I just got the Weather Widget Donate and I'm loving it

I don't know why I waited so long to get it

I have it but do not use it. Lacks the smaller home screen widget that Beautiful Widgets has. If it had that as an option, I would give it a more long term try.

Status
Not open for further replies.