Do you excercize with your Droid?

OP
J

jjb

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice everyone! I'm going with the armband idea from Amazon (first person to reply to OP)

mrredskin

Reaction score
will the droid fit in the armband if the body glove case is also on? i'm thinking no?

OP
J

jjb

Reaction score
will the droid fit in the armband if the body glove case is also on? i'm thinking no?

Without knowing for sure....
I would venture to say no. And if you did manage to "squeeze" it in, it would be a real B***H to get out!

Silver Member
Reaction score

I haven't yet, but asked for the arm carrier for Xmas. You can get them here or at a million other sites. I found it by Goggling Motorola Droid Exercise Case

Amazon.com: Droid By Motorola Workout Exercise Armband Carrying Case with Armband Length 14.6" Black Color + Motorola Driod Screen Protecotr Kit + Wisdom*Courage Wristband: Cell Phones & Service

don't buy this case. it was discussed in another thread that the droid does not fit well. the picture clearly shows an LG phone too.

OP
J

jjb

Reaction score

I haven't yet, but asked for the arm carrier for Xmas. You can get them here or at a million other sites. I found it by Goggling Motorola Droid Exercise Case

Amazon.com: Droid By Motorola Workout Exercise Armband Carrying Case with Armband Length 14.6" Black Color + Motorola Driod Screen Protecotr Kit + Wisdom*Courage Wristband: Cell Phones & Service

don't buy this case. it was discussed in another thread that the droid does not fit well. the picture clearly shows an LG phone too.

That sucks! Mine is on its way. You would think a shopping sight like Amazon would not clearly advertise it as a "Droid Case" if it didn't fit well. And I realize they show an LG phone in the pic, but these cases are elastic, so I figured the LG is probably just a similar sized device. Hope you're wrong! WTF...:mad:

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP
J

jjb

Reaction score
That sucks! Mine is on its way. You would think a shopping sight like Amazon would not clearly advertise it as a "Droid Case" if it didn't fit well. And I realize they show an LG phone in the pic, but these cases are elastic, so I figured the LG is probably just a similar sized device. Hope you're wrong! WTF...:mad:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/3341-armband-case-exercise-purposes.html

Ok...Thanks for your input and direction to the other thread. Everything is cancelled and I ordered this one Amazon.com: BELKIN F8Z523tt064 Ipod Lillian Touch Dualfit Armband, Caviar: Electronics
If anyone finds bad reviews for this one.....
Please don't tell me:)

Silver Member
Reaction score
let us know how that one turns out. haven't seen anyone review it yet except the one poster above.

OP
J

jjb

Reaction score
let us know how that one turns out. haven't seen anyone review it yet except the one poster above.

I most definitely will. I read a good review in that other thread you sent me (see below). Thanks again for your help.

I use the Belkin Dualfit Armband with Skullcandy Asym earbuds, and I'm very satisfied. The armband holds the droid very tightly, with full view and function of the screen. The earbuds are very comfortable for running, and I have not felt them move at all.

Big Lou

Reaction score
I posted that I purchased it in the first page. It works amazing! Fit's very snug and the entire screen is visible!

OP
J

jjb

Reaction score
I posted that I purchased it in the first page. It works amazing! Fit's very snug and the entire screen is visible!

Big Lou, I was hoping you would track this thread down. That's great to hear; and is the band itself really all rubber? That would be kinda cool seeing as those neoprene bands can get kind of gross on hot summer days.

Big Lou

Reaction score
It's actually neoprene... but it's the best armband possible for the Droid right now.