Do people not know how to use their phone/ use this forum? - rant

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
The only time this really annoys me is when there are 2 or 3 posts with essentially the same subject line on the first two pages. As if it's too much trouble to even read the subject lines of the posts.

It just makes it harder for the next new user who will go to the trouble of using the search thus finding 10 threads on the same subject making them frustrated. Rather than go through those 10 threads, they post a new one.

Thus the mayhem continues.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What About

this thread is getting wayyyy off topic. To answer the question is fine. Please get back on topic. Now for a :r_c:this forum is here and intended to help others. We are working hard behind the scenes to keep it neat and organized. If you see something out of place. Jus tPM me or another mOD we will move it if we don't see it. Thanks and have a nice day :icon_ banana:

OP
Zozz

Zozz

Reaction score
zoss:

Write a article? For the school newspaper perhaps? Relax, if you see a few multiple posts, whats the big deal. If this forum upsets you, hate to see you in real life. Cripes.
I work for my state uni, its campus wide health report thing.

If I came off upset and angry to people I should have written differently. I'm all about helping others, It's what I do for a living. You can't leave it up to the members to run things properly, there has to be a way to deal with two response topics that deal with small issues.

An efficient way to possibly cut down on these is to have the Droid FAQ on a higher spot, people have a tendency of clicking the first sub-forums. Each sub-forum can have a compiled guide on common issues that are related to the sub-forum.

darreno1

Reaction score
An efficient way to possibly cut down on these is to have the Droid FAQ on a higher spot, people have a tendency of clicking the first sub-forums. Each sub-forum can have a compiled guide on common issues that are related to the sub-forum.

Hate to say it but that would not matter very much. It will help some no doubt but the problem will still continue. For every 1 that will read the faq, 5 won't bother and a certain percentage of those won't even think to start at the faqs. It's easier to just ignore it and put in your 2cents when you can. Trust me, it's futile.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hate to say it but that would not matter very much. It will help some no doubt but the problem will still continue. For every 1 that will read the faq, 5 won't bother and a certain percentage of those won't even think to start at the faqs. It's easier to just ignore it and put in your 2cents when you can. Trust me, it's futile.

There isa an FAQ already. I know Jim is working very hard behind the scenes on it. Keep the suggestions coming. Just try not to be "mean" or "rude"

ChrisK15

Reaction score
The worst/funniest thing I've seen here is when people ask where the question mark key is.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
The worst/funniest thing I've seen here is when people ask where the question mark key is.

Yeah Chris, it made me go looking on mine for it too. I thought it was there. How dumb would that be for them to leave that one out :p

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey thanks for posting a thread for you to complain about nothing. i know i sure enjoyed reading it. it was both helpful and informative.

this is a place where people ask questions and offer help/advice. kinda like a forum.