Do people comment on your Note 3??

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Really just out of curiosity, do you guys find a lot of people make mention of your Note 3??

JBassRN

Reaction score
People say how big it is but note sure that is specific to the 3 since the 2 is pretty similar in size.

jseah

Reaction score
When I got the Note 2, I had a lot of people comment about how big the phone is.

rustydog

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 9
Just had it an hour, showed it to my wife who only wants her 6 year old LG flip phone. She loved the bright graphics went flipping thru panel like mad. I didn't think that I was getting it back. Normally she won't touch a smart phone, but she is still staying with her flip.

shadowfaxcrx

Reaction score
My coworker accused me of carrying a movie theater screen in my pocket. ;) She's just mad because her husband got her an iPhone 4 when she really wanted to switch to Android.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Think about it. A movie theater screen that fits in the pocket.
And the downside would be?
Phablets are pretty normal around here so nobody really gives them a second look anymore. When the Note 1 came out they got lots of stares and comments, including myself, about how they'd never catch on or they were too large for me.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I was taking pictures at a sporting event on Saturday. The guys next to me started asking questions about what kind of phone it was becasue they thought the pictures were amazing. I can't argue with them, I think this phone is a beast.

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Moreso than the size I've gotten twice as many people comment on how beautiful the screen is and how great pictures look. They also ask about my case. Only a few people have mentioned the size, and if they did, they would then say it's really nice.

Love this phone.

mark, JC but where are you that phablets (hate that word) are normal??