Do not use Themes from 1.0 in 1.5

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am getting tired of posting this so I am creating a thread and adding it as a sticky.

Unless it is included in the Toolbox or the themer states that is specifically made for 1.5, do not use it.

While the framework-res and the Services.jar were not significantly changed in this release (most of the framework work went into the framework.jar) the apps were all rebuilt..

So you will break fixes that were introduced in Liberty 1.5 like Exchange and Mms... you will also lose features such as Cytown Phone...

the Apps were all rebuilt for a reason please do not undo that work so you can run an older theme!!!

If you must have a theme from Liberty 1.0 the stay on Liberty 1.0 until the themer makes an update.

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
hello wondering if you could help , i was looking for whom ever created the gingerbread blue , but couldnt find .

i have a dx running the liberty 1.5 / gingerbread blue :: coming from the tranquility rom/ 928 theme .

1] which is the file thats in the framework that i can change the color of the text in the drop down menu text . i know liberty offers where you can change the text , but i have recently changed the drop down so now you cant see the text cause its black .

2]*** im trying to change the lock screen images to ones i have edited but i cant see to get them to show . i dont understand why because in previous themes . it was that simple change the images to the ones you want n boom .
if you can help me id glady appreciate it .

thanks in advance

zz_moto_jog_tab_bar_right_begin9.png

zz_moto_jog_tab_bar_left_begin9.png

zz_moto_jog_tab_bar_down_begin9.png