Do not use onlydroid.com

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Do not use this site for any of your accessory needs. Use this site if you want to get screwed.

I order a case and a clear screen protector for my phone the day that I got my phone. Afterall, I didn't want to scratch it. Went there, first site, thought nothing of it, so I ordered....

one week later, not 3 days, not 4 day, not 5 days, one week (standard shipping takes 3-5 days) I got a package. In the package, was only a screen protector...only...no case... Whats more, IT WAS THE WRONG ONE!!! So I called em...bad idea...they aren't open at 7pm on friday. So I waited till monday, and tried again. This time I got through. The rep said that the case I ordered was out of stock. There was no warning when I bought the thing, and to this day its still out of stock, and to this day there is still no warning that its out of stock on their site.... Anyway, the rep said that they dont know when my case will be in, but they'll ship it as soon as it is, and because they F'ed up my screen protector, they would send me one in the mail with my case.

Another week goes by...
Then ANOTHER week goes by...

I call again, wait on the phone, listening to their stupid robot tell me that I'm 5th in the que, then 4th....15 minutes later, I get someone on the phone. I immediately talk to the supervisor. This uncordial waiste of air has the nerve to tell me that I should have order a different case. (WHY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU PEOPLE DONT KEEP INVENTORY!!!) As a consolation, he offers me 2 cases for the price of one, plus the screen protector that I ordered.

O N E M O R E W E E K......

The cases finally get here... SURPRISE no screen protector....on top of that, the cases are the worst quality accesory I have ever purchased, quite literally, in my entire 27 years of life. The paints rubbed of the edges, there are all ready scratches...they seriously look like someone just bs'ed a case and stuck it in a bag....like the onlydroid.com people are sharpying cases left and right...

Do yourself a favor, dont buy anything from this site...dont even visit it. For one, you pay twice as much. For two, your paying twice as much for substandard accessories, for three their employees are jerks, for four you'll wait forever to get your stuff, for five better have unlimited minutes if you want to call, for six be careful if you do order because they sell stuff they dont even have and wont tell you their doing it, for seven they'll send you the wrong stuff, for eight...I just hate them with a passion...my droid got a scratch while waiting on their incompitent, shifty, irresponsible, manipulative, worst business ettiquette I have ever seen, company to send me two simple items. Now I've got three pieces of crap that I didn't order...way to go onlydroid.com...

Do yourselves a favor, take the money that you where going to spend on your droid, and spend it else where, light it on fire, wipe your butt with it, give it to the homeless...anything but give it to them. Everytime they make a dollar, a good, honest, respectable company looses a potential sell.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever do business with them again.:icon_evil:

JCo352

Reaction score
Wow, you really hate them, and I'll definitely not be ordering from them.

OP
mikeofmikes83

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
I've been posting complaints everywhere. I should have known better when I realized there was nothing even remotely like a customer reviews page there

kaboyd

Reaction score
It's usually better to go straight to the source. I would contact the BBB in the state they claim and file a formal complaint.

OP
mikeofmikes83

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Tried looking on BBB's website, couldn't find a thing...guess their not a member...no surprise there

OP
mikeofmikes83

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
I didn't shop around. :( my fault for trusting them just because they where top company in google search

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not trying to make you feel bad, really, but we do have a store right here at DF. And you won't get ripped off.

It's guaranteed by hookbill. :D

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I pay more for name brand stuff, or at least buy from well known websites like Amazon, newegg, etc. I dont buy crap from ebay either.

OP
mikeofmikes83

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Not trying to make you feel bad, really, but we do have a store right here at DF. And you won't get ripped off.

It's guaranteed by hookbill. :D

I had no idea....

Ya know, I was just thinking last night: the people here have helped me so much along the way, that I should start trying to help others here now that I'm self sufficient... Just when I think that theres nothing else that you guys can help me with, this comes up....
I will be purchasing all my accessories here from now on.
Thanks, yet again, for the millionth time

oorin

Reaction score
Sorry to drudge up an older topic... however my wife ordered her droid cover and screen protector from this company as well - with pretty much the same results.

If you are looking for BBB info:
BBB of Central Florida: BBB Reliability Report

We're going to call on the folks at Visa and hopefully recover the little bit that we spent and we'll be getting our accessories here from now on.

Great site, great folks - good job guys :yr1:

Inflames

Reaction score
Here's my onlydroid.com story; I placed an order on Sunday 09/05/10 for a black plastic clip holster for a Moto Droid and a little headphone cord organizer (black). I called on Thursday 09/16/10 when my package still did not arrive (no tracking email was sent either - like the website states) and the service rep said the headphone organizer in black was on backorder and asked if i want to switch to white so it could be shipped right away - I agreed. On Monday 09/20/10 I received the package which contained only the black plastic clip holster for an HCT INCERDIBLE DROID!!! Funny for a website that states "Your ONLY source for Motorola Droid Accesories"!! And thats where I'm at now...