1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Do Metamorph's themes work with a rooted Droid2?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Silverwing, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Silverwing

Silverwing New Member

Do Metamorph's themes work with a rooted Droid2? Or is it not possible to theme the device due to the locked bootloader?
  2. spartanboy12

spartanboy12 New Member

I was wondering the same thing. I think it is possible but I have no idea how. better wait till someone thats not a newbie like me gives the answer before experimenting. did that once and had to send my phone back to verizon for a new one not fun.

dancedroid Fission overclocked 1.2 ghz Droid 2 black edition dancedroid
  3. chaaaad

chaaaad New Member

I could use some help with this. Apparently people have been able to use Metamorph on Droid 2 and R2, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. Anyone have some experience with this app on Droid 2?
Search tags for this page
metamorph for rooted phones

metamorph themes

metamorph themes for rooted android
rooted phone theams droid 2

themes for rooted android