Do I need to deactivate my phone to sell to someone else?

PhontomF

Reaction score
I'm selling my old droid with a cracked screen. I did a factory reset and it starts up with the little android that says click me to begin or whatever. Is this all that needs to be done so someone else can use it with their account? Thanks!

jbby

Reaction score
I'm selling my old droid with a cracked screen. I did a factory reset and it starts up with the little android that says click me to begin or whatever. Is this all that needs to be done so someone else can use it with their account? Thanks!
would also go to your settings and format the sdcard.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just do a fresh restart... in the settings, itll make it like new with all ur apps gone and your gmail acct sighed off

OP
PhontomF

PhontomF

Reaction score
Cool thanks, I put the new phones SD card in the broke phone and kept my old one so that isn't a problem.

Reaction score
Better yet if you want it really stock flash a .sbf file thats as retail as you get as well as no longer programed with your verizon account.

OP
PhontomF

PhontomF

Reaction score
So it will still be programmed with my account info after factory reset then? Is there any way to clear that without doing the .sbf flash? If not is there a walkthrough how to do the flash? Thanks!