Do I need a screen protector or case?

luddite

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S6 Edge Plus, S8, S8+
I use Snugg cases for all my devices, total protection against falling or dropping things on them.
They can be used as stands as well.

I've never ever used a screen protector and I've never had a scratched screen.

lorasweet

Reaction score
Depends on you. If you're like me, heavy user, I'd always have a case and a screen protector. It wouldn't hurt to be extra careful

crispykremess

Reaction score
Go get one. I'm a fan of wet install films, those are usually the ones that last for quite a good time

SLSheard

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 5S
Twitter
No Twitter Account
It's does matter got both screen protector and case install on your phone, they are cheap. Screen protector against scratches on screen, and case will hold you phone more safe from fall or smash.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just got a new moto z force that has a removable"style" back attached magnetically. Has anyone found a case that works with that type of back? There are available modifications"mods" that increase battery power but don't protect if you drop it on its edge like I already did... It's kind of slippery with no grippy edges... What have you all tried that's not too thick and heavy. I got a glass zagg screen protector because I scraped the screen against the glass accidentally in my purse with my ring. Very minor scratch, but unbreakable doesn't mean unscratched!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
I have a TPU case on mine, which i bought at the Verizon Store the day i got my phone.:p

EthanStark

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola droid turbo 2
Anti-Glare: Gorilla glass is great, but like all shiny glass, it can make your device very hard to see in the sun. While you may not need to protect yourself from scratches, there are still some great screen protectors out there that give a more matte feel to your screen, saving you from the glare and allowing you to see your screen wherever they are. We recommend the Moshi iVisor, which is not only anti-glare, but super easy to apply without bubbles.
Anti-Finger Prints: The other thing you've probably noticed is that while these devices look great out of the box, they get covered with fingerprints after just a few minutes of use. If you don't want to constantly wipe it off with a cloth to make it look nice, you might consider (again) the Moshi iVisor, which not only removes glare, but is pretty fingerprint-resistant.

Ethan Stark

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I have a screen protector but no case. cases make it harder to sneak the phone into work - leaves a big bulge in the front pants pocket.

leabradley

Reaction score
According to mine suggestion it is required for your tablet. Because screen guard are helpful for protecting the screen from breakage.

annakath007

Reaction score
hello every one hope you are fin

of course dear if you use protector your phone screen is safe from scratch
if this help full pleas let me know