Do droid people keep their ipods/ zunes?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a 30gb iPod as my music player. For one thing, I have a gizmo in my Prius that'll show the information from the iPod directly on the display and the tuning knob on the radio will let you zip between playlist and song. I don't have to touch the iPod at all and it sits in the glovebox.

vthokies1996

Reaction score
I have a 30gb iPod as my music player. For one thing, I have a gizmo in my Prius that'll show the information from the iPod directly on the display and the tuning knob on the radio will let you zip between playlist and song. I don't have to touch the iPod at all and it sits in the glovebox.

That's how my setup is in my Jeep. iPod stays in the glovebox, I use my stereo (a Pioneer) to control my iPod. It works great.

SilentJay

Reaction score
Funny Topic :)
My Ipod touch has turned into a great coaster/paper weight, thanks DROID :)

LatinaC09

Reaction score
i still have my old 30gb ipod that i use....ive gone through so many others (nanos, shuffles, touches)...and i will probably be buying another one soon. I have music on my Droid but I really only use the music player once in a while. thats just me....i do like ipods alot.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
just like a 10.0 mp Kodak > droid camera but I don't carry my Kodak AND droid
handheld recorder > droid video but I don't carry my Ensigna ?? AND droid
their are always going to be specific products that are better than what the droid can do. But I refuse to carry 5 different items that can all, individually, outperform the droid when the droid does it good enough, all in one.

coolkidd

Reaction score
I always carry my iPod Touch 3rdGen and my Droid for the reason that I use my iPod to watch TV (using SlingPlayer) while it is connected to my Droid using Barnacle... :)

Codiusprie

Reaction score
Still have my 32 gig Zune HD, the music experience on the Zune is so much better than on the Droid and along with the Zune pass it is a winning combo. I do sometimes use my Droid for pandora in the Jeep though.

DiscoStu65

Reaction score
I've got a 120gb ipod with about 40gb of space left

I don't really have any music on my droid, but do use it for pandora, last.fm & slacker

dclutter1

Reaction score
90% of the time I need a portable music player is when I'm working out and, unfortunately, the droid is just too big and clunky for that. I tried really hard to make it work but I can't give up my nano.

The other 10% is when I can keep the droid in my pocket during low impact activities, and then I just listen to pandora. I have a few albums on my card, just in case, but I've never even listened to them.

Relex

Reaction score
I have an ipod touch and use it in my truck. I have a touch screen head unit and a cord for it so I can select songs that I want to listen to. Other than that I use slacker while working in my garage on my multi media dock and while I fall asleep.

soulddenimplus

Reaction score
Haven't picked up my 30G Zune since I got my Droid. I actually don't even know where it is.

issues636

Reaction score
I only have around 12gb of music, and even with a 16gb card in my Droid, i prefer my iPod Touch for music. I put my music collection on my Droid JUST INCASE i forget my iPod home and wanna listen to music on the car ride home, etc, but my iPod is still my main source for music/videos. I'm an Apple guy, not ashamed to say it. Macbook, iMac, iPod Touch, but i HATE AT&T, and prefer a physical keyboard over touchscreen, which is why i currently do not have an iPhone and have a Droid.