Do Chevyno1's ULV kernals work with Lithium?

Geoffery

Reaction score
I read some people say that when they were using Chevy's kernals that Lithium would just get stuck in a boot loop. Is that the case with all of them? I used to use the Chevyno1 ULV 1.0 kernal with Kangerade with no problems and would like to switch back to an ULV kernal again, but don't want to muss everything up. :/

droidman101

Reaction score
I read some people say that when they were using Chevy's kernals that Lithium would just get stuck in a boot loop. Is that the case with all of them? I used to use the Chevyno1 ULV 1.0 kernal with Kangerade with no problems and would like to switch back to an ULV kernal again, but don't want to muss everything up. :/

It'll work, the other person probably just used a kernel that his phone couldn't take ;)

rabbitfoot

Reaction score

i'd like to know this too. in the past, my phone has always loved chevy's kernels and i tried all his new ULV's on this ROM w/ no luck. this is the only ROM i've run that wouldn't take them. jdlfg's work great though, which hasn't always been the case for me :)

best,
rf

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When you are talking about kernel voltage (ulv, lv, sv, etc.) in relation to different kernels, you are not comparing oranges to oranges (can't stand to use the other fruit in this phrase!!). There is no consensus between devs as to what voltage equals ulv, lv, etc. You just have to try them.

Jester6x

Reaction score
I can say that they work. I am running Chevy's 7 slot ulv .8 right now and its running great.

Boostjunky

Reaction score
I have always been a big fan of ChevyNo1's ULV 1000Mhz kernel, and it just so happens that it is working great with Lithium Mod on my phone.