Do any of the font changer apps really work and are they reversible?

jjdavola

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but.........

I have a rooted D2G and was looking at some of the font apps (e.g., Font Changer, Custom Android Font Switcher etc.) and was wondering if any of them really work and if it is easy to revert back to the original font?

Also are there any fonts that look really good?

Thx!

dsolomon

Reaction score
I use type fresh, works like a charm. Backup your fonts, (in the app), before you change, so you can change back if you'd like. I personally use a font called Sean's other hand, it's kind of hit or miss what fonts look good, which don't. Some are way too small to read, others too big and cause things to oversize to fit text. Final Frontier, and transformers, both available on dafont.com look ok to me. Basically a personal preference thing.

OP
J

jjdavola

Reaction score
I use type fresh, works like a charm. Backup your fonts, (in the app), before you change, so you can change back if you'd like. I personally use a font called Sean's other hand, it's kind of hit or miss what fonts look good, which don't. Some are way too small to read, others too big and cause things to oversize to fit text. Final Frontier, and transformers, both available on dafont.com look ok to me. Basically a personal preference thing.

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate the help!

dsolomon

Reaction score
Oh, and the only fonts you need to change are droid sans and droid sans bold, all the others don't matter.