1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Do all Droid 2 keyboards just fail?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Pointy, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Pointy

Pointy New Member

My friend and I both have droid 2 and we both have many complaints about the keyboard. And let me just start by saying that I got a D2 for the keyboard so for this not to work is a huge disappointment.

My friend has had issues with letters sending him to the music, email, and other things instead of just typing the letter, I did not have this problem, but I do now.

Another problem with the keyboard is that my keyboard will insert a . when I hit space.

Honestly, I can't stand my Droid with all these problems so the only suggestion I can give is to get an iphone or htc with droid software, just anything else.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

android keyboard failing

droid 2 keyboard
droid 3 keyboard failure
droid bionic keyboard failure
htc incredible 2 android keyboard not functioning

why does my droid stop typing

why does my droid x2 keyboard randomly stop working