Dna

MoMo662

Reaction score
Can someone explain why one would purchase this phone or any other at Verizon when Amazon,Best Buy and others have them cheaper.
*********Never mind...........I see all the restrictions that will not allow a lot of people to go this route.

Last edited:

shinokodomo813

Reaction score
I'm only doing it to make sure of there are any problems they will help me with it. You can get it from wirefly I think for dirt cheap but Verizon won't help fix any problems with it.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
Verizon will give your phone purchased from other partners the same full support for any Verizon device. The only thing they can't do is the return for the first 14 days if purchased from someone else. You have you return the device to the original store. You can buy the phone anywhere and walk into a Verizon corporate own store and get warranty service and replacement if necessary, general questions and answers, even participate in the free classes they provide. I think this is why they implemented the $30 update fee. Because they have to support all those devices being sold everywhere!