1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DNA WiFi not turning on

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by DrSinistar, Sep 4, 2013.

1. DrSinistar

DrSinistar New Member

This morning I tried to connect my phone to WiFi to see if I could watch some YouTube videos without using my data. Unfortunately, it would not turn on. I shrugged it off as it was just taking a long time. But it hasn't fixed itself. I tried to find a solution to the problem with Google, but everything I found had something to do with someone rooting the DNA and messing up some flashing. So I went to the last resort and factory reset my phone. Lo and behold, the problem persists. I'm desperate now, because I bought the phone via Newegg, and I can't return/RMA/use the warranty without paying a huge chunk of change.

The phone is not rooted and I bought it last May.
Search tags for this page
droid dna not turning on
droid dna wifi won't turn onn

droid dna wifi wont turn on

droid dna wont connect to wifi
hotspot wont turn on droid dna
how to connect wifi to droid dna
htc dna wifi not connecting

htc dna wifi problem

htc droid dna wifi doesnt turn on
my htc dna wifi wont turn on
my wifi wont turn on htc dna