DNA app suggestions....

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by cdogg777, Jan 5, 2013.

1. cdogg777

cdogg777 Member

Apr 18, 2011
    So ChompSMS doesn't work? Handcent and Go would be the main two then? I dunno what other SMS app is good out there? I like the way Handcent looks more than the others. My only complaint, which was my complaints on the T-Bolt(I'm guessing it's an HTC thing) was that when in landscape/tiltscreen mode while typing, the "SEND" button is not visible. So you either have to put it back to Portait/Verticle to get the send button. Or configure the app to "Send when you press Enter".

I've been testing Apex vs Nova launchers. Nova seems to have a slightly slicker feel, imo. But with both launchers I notice that randomly it will switch back to HTC sense. Like, all the sudden I am looking at my HTC sense homescreen and I have no idea how. I hit the "HOME" button at the bottom and it immediately goes back to Nova(since I have it configure to 'always' use). Any have any ideas why?

Is there anything I can do to help with battery life? I have PowerToggle, but that's an active app. I wondering if there is a good one that can passively in the background help with battery?

Any other must have apps? Free and non-rooted. =)
Search tags for this page

best apps for droid dna

best sms app for droid dna

best+sms+app+for+droid dna
chomp sms on htc droid dna
droid dna best sms app

droid dna sms app

htc dna best messaging app
htc dna sms backgrounds

htc droid dna apps

top android app dna