DMUpdater root trying to unroot

flyboiz08

Reaction score
hey all this'll be my first post ive been trying to unroot and just go back to stock but ive been running into problems, i heard that the dmupdater also had a one click unroot method but while i was trying to unroot i uninstalled the app and i cant find the link for it anymore, i was reading about using rsdlite but i dont have a desktop computer thats why i used the dmupdater app, my question is is there a wat for me to unroot this thing and just go back to stock and wait for my OTA

thanks

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hey all this'll be my first post ive been trying to unroot and just go back to stock but ive been running into problems, i heard that the dmupdater also had a one click unroot method but while i was trying to unroot i uninstalled the app and i cant find the link for it anymore, i was reading about using rsdlite but i dont have a desktop computer thats why i used the dmupdater app, my question is is there a wat for me to unroot this thing and just go back to stock and wait for my OTA

thanks

Don't know why you want to unroot

Pete downloaded the 2.2 OTA rooted it and it is here:
[ROM] ota froyo frg01b rooted

completly stock

brando56894

Reaction score
I believe he wants to completely unroot, you can do it via rom manager or if you want to go all the way back flash the 2.0.1 sbf with rsdlite.

OP
F

flyboiz08

Reaction score
I believe he wants to completely unroot, you can do it via rom manager or if you want to go all the way back flash the 2.0.1 sbf with rsdlite.

yes i would like to just go back to 2.1 how would i do that via rom manager

xliderider

Reaction score

yes i would like to just go back to 2.1 how would i do that via rom manager

It doesn't work in rom manager anyway...

Use the instructions and links in post #4 and 7 in this thread to flash back to 2.01 then to 2.1:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/android-forum/65648-questions-re-unrooting-ota-update-froyo.html

You will be unrooted after flashing to 2.01 with rsd lite.