1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DM1.0, auto brightness help

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by neemo6, Feb 24, 2010.

1. neemo6

neemo6 New Member

When phone comes out of sleep, the screen is at its lowest setting to where I can see anything on the screen and I have to try to get to the display setting menu to where i have to toggle the auto brightness setting to get the phone to get proper display again. This will only work until the phone goes back to sleep, and thus the process repeats. What can I do to fix this issue, not having auto brightness working is very annoying
    Also this rom was flashed with a bright control app that has two options "Click for low brighness" and "Click to turn keylight off" and both dont seem to be doing anything that I can tell. Nothing happens/reacts/or changes when pressing the options. What is this app for?
  2. droider4life

droider4life New Member

the click for low brightness you can adjust by hitting the menu then you can dial it to wherever you want it to be... as for the keylight off i havent figured that one out yet myself... try changing those setting in the low brightness one maybe it will help.
  3. cisco0910

cisco0910 New Member

Two fixes i know of. First one is in bold above, exactly the steps to do it i'm not sure, but it has been done cause i've read it here. 2nd option works perfectly fine for me is reflash the Rom and when it comes to the screen which asks you what you want to install, uncheck (if not already) the two options that say something like brightness hack or yada yada. There's two of them, there right on top and below each other. Disabling this only means when you dock your phone you won't be able to set it to this lowest brightness possible before the screen goes completely black. If you want that option you got to figure out fix option number one i mentioned above....
Search tags for this page

galaxy w auto brightness