DLNA server problem

prospect82

Reaction score
I'm having problems streaming/copying video/music to my device. My device connects to my wifi at home and can view my folders on pc. It also can see my avi files but any files in mp4 it doesn't appear.

Any suggestions?

barrio12002

Reaction score
Same problem here i cannot access my videos only pictures and music. Heeellllllpppppp

droid234

Reaction score
I have no success trying to set up DLNA with my PC with Windows 7 for its intended use. The Windows Media Player sees it and I can play media stored in Droid X on WMP, but I cannot copy from/to one another. Please help. This is so frustrating for someone who's had no issue what-so-ever with years of owning WinMo phones.

When I try to "copy media to server" from Droid X's DLNA screen, I get error message "Copy to media server error: Copy to media server is not suppoerted by remote server".

On WMP screen, it won't let me drag a file from Motorola Phone/Pictures to a local folder.

Do I have to install a different DLNA Server on PC? Home - DLNA is useless and it shows nothing with respect to PC server help.

TIA.

Last edited:

droid234

Reaction score
Has anybody experienced this issue? I'm still struggling with the same issue and haven't been able to find any information on the solution. TIA.

deftdrummer

Reaction score
Still doesn't work with my Droid X. Disappointing, though I suppose there are numerous apps that can perform this function better.