DL09 update

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
How is it? Hows the reception issue since the update. ..me its still the same I was really hoping it would fix this

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Jamis0n

Reaction score
same with me. Just received it. Everything is working well with what was listed on the vzw update notification. since it wasn't on there it wasn't taken care of.

8pened!

fughetzer

Reaction score
I was able to download the new update but for some reason it will NOT install. There are no error messages other than update failed. I am not rooted. Sure hope someone out there has some good advice on what to do.

misaac

Reaction score
I'm getting an error too. I haven't changed anything since I rooted, just installed wireless tether.

fughetzer

Reaction score
wi-fi is not on, but sill getting update failed message. Should I reset to Factory settings? Apps and contacts are backed up, at least they are supposed to be.

fishmstr

Reaction score
Me also, says a previous update failed. I am rooted, how do I unroot I've been searching for the directions but haven't been able to find them yet.

gamegod2x

Reaction score
i have the update and updated my wife's phone and mine with no problems. Btw, there is a new icon next to the 3g icon at the top of the phone, anyone know what this is?

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My wife has a fasinate, is the update automatic or does she have to do something to install it? Thanks

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

Vmax

Reaction score
i have the update and updated my wife's phone and mine with no problems. Btw, there is a new icon next to the 3g icon at the top of the phone, anyone know what this is?

I noticed the icon too. Didn;t have a chance to mess with it since I was on my way to work. But it looks to me like some type of location icon (like they use in google maps).

Katnipthief

Reaction score
Update brought my GPS from not working at all, to working better than any other phone I had with GPS. I tracked my route to work this morning and it didn't lose me anytime during the 30 mile trip.

wolfman4u

Reaction score
Not available here yet. I am in Spokane WA. :-(

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
The icon is location on, its a good icon, it was on my eris. The update worked well on mine and my wifes also. From GA