Ditched AT&T, New to Verizon!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by compscibOi, Aug 13, 2010.

1. compscibOi

compscibOi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Always been with AT&T since my very first cell phone back in 2001. I have an iPhone 3G, in 12 days my G/F and I will be receiving our first Droid phones. We picked up two Verizon Droid X phones.

I hated that I always had to jailbreak my iPhone for it to do what I wanted. Even then, the network and the phone still wasn't enough.

I look forward to the phones arriving and reading up on phones on this site.

2. rlfitz

rlfitz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    good decision. you wont ever look back. the droid on verizons network beats at&t's phones all day. I used to sell their phones back when they were cingular. I got all the angry customer calls about dropped calls. the iphone is pretty good but the network is its fatal flaw

3. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
    Welcome to the board. This is a friendly place loaded with good info.

I was an AT&T (and it's precursors) client for probably 15 years and was astonished at how much better the service is with Verizon in the areas in which I travel. I was a Blackberry and Palm user and moving to the Droid was like the first technicolor movie after a lifetime of black and white!!