Distinctive Design: New Product iNew i8000 !

Discussion in 'SpeMall.com' started by spemall.com, May 13, 2014.

1. spemall.com

spemall.com Banned

Ratings:
    +8
    The appearance of many current smart phones are about the same, some products you see positive light almost difficult points each other. INew had a iNew V3 moved many people, this kind of mobile phone design fashion, both light and thin, has a lot of innovation details.

After iNew V3, a new iNew phone have molding, this new phone are I series products, latest called iNew i8000, unique design, can give a person shine at the moment.

[​IMG]

INew i8000 thoroughly get rid of the bondage of the rounded rectangle, the machine is slightly rounded at the bottom corner, the top of the founder, screen above part used the different colors to distinguish, as if with a hat, feel very alternative, but do not lose the innovation. Back around cant have once processing, and to enhance the visual effect of feel. Details also has distinguishing feature, such as the receiver, the design of the front camera, HOME button as V3 integrated breathing lamp, shell and beautiful Mosaic texture after modification, the box is used aluminium magnesium alloy, the machine is not lack of fashion sense.

New phone iNew i8000 design another feature is like the V3 a thin figure, the thickness of only 7.2 mm, height and width is 157 and 78 mm respectively, have black and white two colors.

[​IMG]

INew i8000 is equipped with a 5.5 inch qHD all joint screen resolution, the processor is 1.3 GHz main frequency MT6582 quad-core, have RAM 1gb + 4gb ROM memory (maximum support 64 g). Front and back the prominent photo specifications, is 8 million pixels, the main camera also used the SONY back according to type, have f2.2 aperture, joined the blue glass filter, built-in 2270 mah battery, the system through the custom, the kernel is Android 4.22, support WCDMA + GSM double card double stay. In addition iNew i8000 can support OTG function, and has the common sensors such as HALL switch equipment.

INew i8000 priced $214.99 from Spemall, buy from this link: iNew i8000 Smartphone Android 4.2 OS Quad Core MTK6582 5.5 Inch 960 x 540 pixels IPS Capacitive Screen 3G GPS Bluetooth Dual Cameras OTG 1GB 4GB - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China

Search tags for this page

how to find passwords on inew i8000

i8000 newphone

inew i8000 cover skin

inew i8000 otg function

inew i8000 passwords

inew i8000 peoples review

inew i8000 review