Dissapointed- RadioTime doesn't carry My Team!

Audiophobe

Reaction score
I was very excited about RadioTime because it carries 2 local stations that carry the Yankees games so that if I'm outside working or out of town or where a signal is not available, I can listen to a game. Both stations must block the game because other programming is on. I went to the website which offers many other stations across the US. After checking about a dozen I gave up. All are unavailable or carry other programming.
I don't know why the game should be blocked because these are all proprietary stations that carry advertiseing so there should be no motive.

But, MUCH more importantly, can anyone suggest an alternative? I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee.
Thanks

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It might have something to do with George Steinbrenner and exclusivity to his Yankees.

Z Droid

Reaction score
MLB at bat. It costs $15 and I think its well worth it. You can listen to any game live watch in-game video highlights and pitch-by-pitch animations.

Reaction score
it is MLB's fault. they don't allow streaming internet Radio to broadcast any MLB games at all. It's been like this a couple years. I think a lawsuit or something got Internet Streaming labeled as a "rebroadcast" which means MLB has the rights to block it. I think this sucks. if the games are ad supported why not let us listen to them over internet streaming radio? I miss my REDS.

HarshReality

Reaction score
I found 3 stations locally that were not listed however on emailing the dev I actually got the inquiry back from him within 48 hours.. one was added and the other 2 were incompatible streams.

Drop the dev a line.. its always more productive than posting in a forum they most likely dont review.