"Display only contacts with mobile numbers" -- Gone from ICS?

Discussion in 'Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion' started by altjx, Jun 24, 2012.

1. gibson99

gibson99 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That only works if you go thru your gmail contacts and clean out all the ones without phone numbers. And when you've been using gmail as long as i have (from when it was by invitation only!) You tend to have a LOT of people in there. This simple filter removal was just plain stupid. I'm about to try that ex dialer to see how it looks.

2. Sydman

Sydman Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +675
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6P
    One thing to note about the non-stock dialers is there have been reports that you cannot dial 911 from them, so something to test and think about when using one of those.

3. gibson99

gibson99 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How does one go about "testing" a 911 call? i'd be worried they'd fine me for abusing the system or making a false call. i know they have some leeway of course - a few years ago our toddler picked up my wife's phone and hit the emergency call button on screen - wife thought she hung up before it connected, but apparently not - 911 called back and after explaining it, they said ok but don't let it happen again. since then we had to disable the PIN/pattern locks on our phones so there wouldn't be an emergency button for the kiddo to press. sucks, but if you have kids, i'm sure you'd understand.

well so far i much prefer this EX dialer over the stock ICS one on my d4. now if only i could replace the screen shown when someone calls me. i don't have photos for any of my contacts so i have to squint at the tiny dark gray on black writing to find the person's name. not very good while driving!

so far the only thing i like about ICS over GB is the stock browser, data usage reports, and the ability to disable stock bloatware without rooting (but i still root so i can have TiBu). honestly, i could do without those and go back to GB and be happy.

#15 gibson99, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
Search tags for this page
android display only contacts with phone numbers
android only display contacts with phone numbers
android only show contacts with phone numbers
android show contacts with phone number only
android show only contacts with phone number
how to display only contacts with phone numbers on android

how to only show contacts with phone number in android

only show contacts with phone numbers android
show only contacts with phone numbers on android