Display Mate Deems iPhone X Display Most Innovative Best Performing Ever. Do You Agree?

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
the only innovative feature of iphone x is the animoji! everything else is lame, insignificant and makes no difference to 99% of people. but it's apple, it invented the fire, the wheel, and everything else in the universe. how can you not adore it?

i do love the fact that iphone users in airports and coffee shops sit around outlets because their phones are dead while i can go anywhere and do anything because i NEVER run out of power and don't have to recharge during the day even though i use my phone more then anyone i know.

battery power > *

yeah, I'll go back to a dumb flip phone before I give crApple a single penny of my money.

Reaction score
nothing beats the note 8 best all around phone and it hasnt exploded im happy lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
The iPhone X is likely the best iPhone yet. If you are an Apple person you will love it. If not it is just plain OK and too expensive. They are not for me. My Note 8 is way more valuable to me. If I want to change the display to look like an Apple I can. If they want to change theirs to match mine - good luck. The freedom of roms and hacks are mostly gone but to me no longer needed. They could give me an iPhone X and I still would want my Note 8. It floats my boat.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
The notch on the top of screen really fades out - as I don't notice it as much now as I did in the first few hours of use. Some of the apps are not optimized as of yet, but dev's seem to updating quickly for resolution to fit the screen. The screen is very nice and the edge to edge on iPhone is a wonderful addition and change.

As I have always said - to each their own and thank goodness we have choices when it comes to smartphones so that everyone can find something they are happy with.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
the only innovative feature of iphone x is the animoji! everything else is lame, insignificant and makes no difference to 99% of people. but it's apple, it invented the fire, the wheel, and everything else in the universe. how can you not adore it?*

Yawn. Animoji is about as innovative as Cover Flow was. Use it a few times mainly to show people that it can do it and then...never use it again.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Everyone talking about the iPhone X having the Best Screen to Body Ratio. Both S8 & Note 8 have a Better Ratio. But Apple has the Best of everything even if they don't. My Bad.
S8 - 84.26%
S8+ - 83.32%
Note8 - 82.98%
iPhone X - 82.35%

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Doesn't every phone, really, have "teh b3st scr33n ev4r!" when it's released? Best cameras, too? This is normal...not "news".

Sent from my Moto Z2 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
There are some great cameras out... Happy that we have good options... Pixel camera is no joke.. really impressive Google software with it..

Sent using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Doesn't every phone, really, have "teh b3st scr33n ev4r!" when it's released? Best cameras, too? This is normal...not "news".

Sent from my Moto Z2 using Tapatalk
Nope, Motorola cameras are still garbage compared to competition.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is a comparison of moto z macro function in professional mode and lg g2 auto mode...
23a70ac2366fa1863cf419e306b6aefc.jpg