Disney Mobile Magic

winzigen

Reaction score
I saw an ad for an app from Verizon that provides visitors to Disney World some pretty cool features. I looked it up on the Verizon sight in an effort to get it on my Droid and found that its not available for the Droid. How can this be? Isn't the Droid their most advanced phone? It would seem that if any phone can handle an app it would be the Droid.

Does anyone have any info on this? Heading down there in a few weeks and I'd like to be able to use this.

The app is called Mobile Magic.

Thanks

Champers

Reaction score
A lot of their other phones run the same programs, they have 2 android phones that don't...simple math.

CatsTide

Reaction score
I saw an ad for an app from Verizon that provides visitors to Disney World some pretty cool features. I looked it up on the Verizon sight in an effort to get it on my Droid and found that its not available for the Droid. How can this be? Isn't the Droid their most advanced phone? It would seem that if any phone can handle an app it would be the Droid.

Does anyone have any info on this? Heading down there in a few weeks and I'd like to be able to use this.

The app is called Mobile Magic.

Thanks
it's not a question of whether a phone can handle an app or not.it is whether the app has been written for it or not. android is fairly new to verizon...i'm sure the app will be written for android soon,just maybe not soon enough for your trip.:(

Uncle700

Reaction score
Just go to m.disneyworld.com from your browser for the same information and save the $9.99 charge for 180 days. You can also find an app for Wlat Disney World Maps Box Set in the Market, just search on Disney.

nikecar

Reaction score
I know this is old, but the new Disney Monitor has the Mobile Magic app listed for $1.99

I remember when it was $9.99 for 6 months. This doesn't have limitations. And to sweeten the deal, in the Marketplace, its actually FREE!!!! Installed on my DInc2 and a coworker's Fascinate without issues.