1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Disney digital copy...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by RacingTiger03, Nov 16, 2011.

1. RacingTiger03

RacingTiger03 New Member

I did some googling and found that for SOME phone sycing with windows media player worked just fine. WM says that the disney files are not compatible with my device. My son is a cars nut and getting that on my phone would be absolutely awesome for him and I both lol. Does anyone know of a way to make this work.. and if it requires root I'm willing to go there for that, as I have yet to find a reason to go through that for the bionic.. this would tip the scales :p (and titan backup again would be nice!)
  2. jayman350

jayman350 New Member

I have not tried any of the disney digital copies, but you might want to try using DVDCatalyst to convert it to a file that is formatted for the Bionic.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dvd-catalyst/180319-cars-2-2011-dvd.html

just found this in the DVDCatalyst section under supporting vendors, if you don't have it already it is an AWESOME program that I use a couple times a week to convert tv shows to Bionic format.
Search tags for this page
can i play a disney digital movie on my android
disney digital android

disney digital copy android

disney digital copy for android
disney digital copy on android
disney digital copy on ics
disney digital copy on kindle fire
disney digital download for android
disney digital kindle
disney digital on android
disneyfile digital copy android