Dislikes of Moto X

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Thought I'd start this(although I'm sure there's one somewhere on here by another name) to help out those thinking about getting one.

So far about my only dislike is the rounded back. Yeah it feels ok in the hand but if you try to lay it on a table and propped up a bit it likes to rock side to side when tapping the screen. So far that's about it for me except for some things about Kit Kat and that's not the phone's fault :)

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Otterbox case fixed that for my friend.

OP
B

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
I have the Otter Box Defender on it and it still does it although to a lesser extent. Think I may grind the lower edge of the bottom of the case flat.

FryFTW

Reaction score
I have nothing to dislike about this phone. I legitimately think it's the best phone ever.

FryFTW

Reaction score
I could always use more battery life :p But, otherwise, no complaints here

Tapped from a Moto X

I'm getting close to 18hr a day lol, but I might use my phone differently from you.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
My simple Diztronic case makes it so my Moto X doesn't rock on a flat surface, even though it follows the curved back to some extent.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
My only complaint is for guys with bigger hands (like me). Without a case the phone is just to small and thin. I got a cheap, bulky camo case off of Amazon for it and that solved that problem. My only other complaint is no micro sd-card slot. Seems like a no brainer to throw one of those in now a days (and yes I know cloud storage makes this less important).

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Maybe with levono we can get SD card slot back.

My only complaint is for guys with bigger hands (like me). Without a case the phone is just to small and thin. I got a cheap, bulky camo case off of Amazon for it and that solved that problem. My only other complaint is no micro sd-card slot. Seems like a no brainer to throw one of those in now a days (and yes I know cloud storage makes this less important).

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

TatDroid

Reaction score
I just have an inexpensive silicone skin on mine, but because it has a cutout on the back for the Moto "M" dimple, it's very stable on a flat surface. No rocking at all.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Like most in here I can't stand the Google search bar that can't be removed without a home launcher. But Atom took care of that for me. I'm not crazy about the music player either but I'm getting used to it. Overall I love this phone. The hands free is my favorite feature.

Sent from my Moto X using Droid Forums

Scott0719

Reaction score
Maybe with levono we can get SD card slot back.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

That's probably my only real complaint. I just got a 32gb micro SD card for Christmas and then got this phone in January. Thankfully drop box makes it easy to transfer things.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk