Dish Remote Access

Labrat555

Reaction score
Does anyone have any trouble accessing dish remote access on their Rezound? It will let me connect at home when I'm connected to WiFi, but if I am on 3 or 4G it always gives an error message and won't open. I had no problem on my previous Bionic when I had connectivity(which was hardly ever) but that's a whole different can of worms. Please advise if you have trouble with this app or have a solution.
Thanks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I have never er been able to make me next work. Crashes as soon as I open it.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any trouble accessing dish remote access on their Rezound? It will let me connect at home when I'm connected to WiFi, but if I am on 3 or 4G it always gives an error message and won't open. I had no problem on my previous Bionic when I had connectivity(which was hardly ever) but that's a whole different can of worms. Please advise if you have trouble with this app or have a solution.
Thanks

Try to keep in mind that some apps do have issues with Sense. Even if they are compatible with Sense they might not be Sense 3.5 compatible. Try reporting the issue to the developer and maybe they'll create a version compatible with Sense 3.5+.

OP
L

Labrat555

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Mr. Smith

drtnsnw

Reaction score
this isuue has been reported hundreds of times. Sling doesn't care!! They won't release an update and it has been months. I am just glad I never paid for my sling adapter!!!

Chris