eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
i guessed right

ABOVE POST RESOLVED UNKNOWN WHY IT DIDNT TAKE FIRST ATTEMPT.

Ok --we changed themes over 50 times between the testers and my self. without flaw. we do still have some touching up of themes but ...

I downloaded the rom from the site posted in op and installed the rom and gapps and signed in before i posted release to insure upload was good. i had not reflashed thems yet.
but as i was waiting for your responce i figured gingerbread would be the first choose people chose so i installed that first and it installed without problem.
Bad downloads do happen, and clockwork screwing up do happen :) But if you cant boot just reinstall the rom over top and try again it should work that way. coming to irc to talk is easier. but try that. i have installed ginger bread from stock rom and to blacked out and back to gingerbread all through settings without a problem.
Ill be here for a litle while let me know if there is anything else i can do.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nope but i can fix that tomorrow

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yea that's what i was talking about the battery percentages

The ota updates we'll be utilizing soon with the sourcery update option in our settings. When we receive new themes that will be used to push them to you guys

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Ok one more question, how do I tell my apps to install to my sd card? Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?

Sent from Sourcery where the mountains meet the desert

in terminal type su than type pm enter
it will tell you the command to do this. It is not in as an easy setting because
it causes trouble for some but its an option for those that want it.

Firewing

Reaction score
in northern cali, where the desert and the mountai
Ok one more question, how do I tell my apps to install to my sd card? Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?

in terminal type su than type pm enter
it will tell you the command to do this. It is not in as an easy setting because
it causes trouble for some but its an option for those that want it.

I am not able to turn it on,I keep getting the error of not found ...I am way to tired to figure this out tonight , but thank you for your help :)

ultimateD1

Reaction score
Can I say wicked ass Rom. Lol. Just out of curiosity, does this update have the data throttling hack built in or do we need it seperately? Thanks guys keep up the fabulous work!

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
N
Can I say wicked ass Rom. Lol. Just out of curiosity, does this update have the data throttling hack built in or do we need it seperately? Thanks guys keep up the fabulous work!

No but u can get it from a thread a few down I think

Sent from my Sourcery using Tapatalk

kndchaos

Reaction score
Just installed it over 1.0 without wiping but what can I say? Great job again!! I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.